PLEASE READ BEFORE STARTING YOUR DESIGN!
Thank you for visiting our Design Tool Page. The sophisticated technology for this tool has been supplied to us by our Fleck Supplier and is not directly connected to Armorpoxy.
Once you create your design you need to write down your color choices, save it using the SAVE button on top right, or use the EMAIL button on top right to email it to yourself so you can then forward to us, and so we may complete your order for a custom kit.
The design tool does NOT interface directly with Armorpoxy, hence the need to advise us of your choices since saved designs are not transmitted to us.
You have two alternatives to design your floor, use one of the stock photos which most closely matches your project, OR upload your own photo which you can crop and adjust online.
Once you have selected your method and photo and are ready to pick colors SELECT THE ‘COLOR FLAKES’ OPTION. THEN SELECT ‘DESIGN A BLEND’
NOTE: ARMORCLAD KITS COME STANDARD WITH MEDIUM BROADCAST FLECK COVERAGE. MEDIUM BROADCAST UTILIZES A BASE COAT OF WHICH ABOUT 85% IS EXPOSED, AND THREE MIXED FLECK COLORS AT 5% EACH FOR A TOTAL OF 15% FLECK COVERAGE.
Please note that if you select the ‘Signature Blend’ options, those blends are for ‘Full Broadcast’ designs and use much more material and are approximately 70% more expensive than standard medium-broadcast kits due to the large amount of extra flecks required (10x) and the double coat of Military Grade Topcoat needed. If you desire a Full Broadcast Kit using a Signature Blend, please make a selection and contact us for pricing.
The Design Tool has excellent online step-by-step instructions to get you started. Please follow them to achieve your design. Don’t forget to write down or screenshot your color choices!
TO DESIGN YOUR FLOOR ONCE THE IMAGE IS READY FOR THE DESIGN:
- ADD FOUR COLORS THAT YOU LIKE, THE FIRST COLOR SHOULD BE THE ‘BASE COLOR’ OF THE EPOXY.
- THE BASE COLOR NUMBERS THAT EQUATE TO THE FLECK COLOR NUMBERS ARE CHARCOAL=5920, DARK GRAY=1090, MEDIUM GRAY=9961, LIGHT GRAY=1800, DESERT TAN=1785, BEIGE=9981, KHAKI TAN=5117, LIGHT BLUE=9964, BLUE=9907, TILE RED=6118.
- ADD THREE MORE COLORS WHICH ARE THE FLECKS
- SET THE FIRST (BASE) COLOR WHICH IS YOUR BASE TO 85%. (The little black slider tabs adjust the percentages of coverage)
- SET THE REMAINING THREE FLECK COLORS TO 5% EACH. Armorclad kits include total flecks that with a medium broadcast will show about 85% of the base color epoxy.
- If you desire a heavier (but not full broadcast) coverage additional flecks can be purchased in 5 lb increments. Each 5 lbs will increase fleck coverage by roughly 15% or 5% per color so for heavier fleck coverage adjust the flecks to 10% each and purchase one additional 5 lbs of flecks.
- If you want to change either the base or any of the flecks, just click the ‘SWAP’ Button and choose a different color!
MAKE SURE TO WRITE DOWN OR SCREENSHOT YOUR FINAL DESIGN! Each color you pick (base and flecks) starts with a Letter ‘F’.
NOTE THAT THIS TOOL IS TO ASSIST YOU WITH YOUR DESIGN, BUT IS NOT A REPLACEMENT FOR ACTUAL COLOR CHIP CARDS AND/OR ACTUAL FLECK COLORS AS COLORS MAY VARY DUE TO SCREEN RESOLUTION AND SETTINGS. CUSTOM MIX BLENDS ARE NOT RETURNABLE.
CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED!